Thursday 20 March 2008

Jewitt Tribal Pages Website

And now my research is finally online - on Tribal Pages. (At the moment, a visitor password is needed, as I realise suddenly how many odd entries might be included in uploading my entire Family Historian file! Once I'm a little happier with that, I hope to make it no password required.)

Between this blog with family stories, updates and details and all the info now on Tribal Pages, I feel a bit happier that I'm finally doing some constructive sharing of my research. About time!

2 comments:

Brenda B said...

Hello Vicky
Thought I'd pop in and say hello! Thanks for your kind comments about my blog, it really is appreciated. I had a look at your Tribal pages and it didn't as me for a password, is it only certain pages as I didn't look at every one of them?

Brenda

Vicky said...

Ooh, you've left me a comment! I wanted to keep my Tribal Pages as open as possible - it's got security settings on for living people. Sometimes I set the password when I find that there's info I hadn't realised was on it till I've sorted it! (I uploaded my whole files...)

I must get round to putting some photos on it!